Tuesday 11 March 2014

Colosoul @ Perth Cultural Centre - Urban Orchard

Event Title: Lights Out Arts Festival

Participating Artists: Colosoul

Venue: Perth Cultural Centre - Urban Orchard, James Street Mall, Perth City Center.

Description: On Saturday, 29 March 2014, Colosoul is hosting a Lights Out Art Festival in support of Earth Hour. I am in charge of the artist tent and I encourage all visual artists to come and hang out in my tent. A small handful of canvases, paints, all your creative needs will be provided by me but please bring along your own if you wish to create a beautiful work of art to sell on the day. Additionally, I encourage you to use my tent as a place to sell your artworks and you receive all dimes made right back! Seriously, this is an event that comes only once in a lifetime for visual artists! Please come along and support the arts.

Invite every one you know as this event is not one to be missed!!! Spread the word!!

-Tickets are $25 on Ticketbooth and $35 at the door!

- Artists submitting work are required to pay a minimum of $10 to cover the tent cost :D... (you will surely earn it back right away)

- More updates and visuals closer to the date :D

I hope you are as excited as I am!!!

http://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/3817257/tag/search

https://www.facebook.com/events/218898711640661/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular.

Dates: 29/3/2014 to 29/3/2014.

Opening Times: 2-10pm.

For more information, contact: https://www.facebook.com/events/218898711640661/.

No comments: