Saturday 2 July 2011

Pam Fenton @ Earlywork Gallery

Event Title: Romance with Colour.
Participating Artists: Pam Fenton.

Venue:
Earlywork Gallery,
The Biscuit Factory, 330 South Tce, South Fremantle.

Description: My inspiration comes from a previous body of work which was part of a solo exhibition I had in Esperance. The ink background stimulates me to paint colour over the top.
When I was 10 years old my family moved to Port Morseby, in Papua New Guinea. I loved the water and the high and low tides. Now I live looking over the Swan River and I am blessed with the yachts from Wednesday to Saturday.

I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this work as I have had producing it. - Pam Fenton, June, 2011.

Dates: Saturday July 9th, 2011 to Sunday, July 24th, 2011.
Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm. Saturday & Sunday 11am to 3pm.

For more information, contact: 9433 1694.

No comments: